Tagged

What is your salad dressing of choice?
Currently Stephanie's Vidalia Onion dressing which is really weird because I HATE onions

What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
I never thought I would say this but, for now, its Potbelly's.

What is your favorite sit down restaurant?
Loriel Plaza in Dupont.

On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
I usually leave whatever Stephanie suggests

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Pizza

Name three foods you detest above all others.
I hate a-foods. Artichokes, anchovies, avacados, and asparagus. Apples are good though.

What is your favorite dish to order in a Chinese restaurant?
Cashew Chicken. I love anything with nuts!!

What are your pizza toppings of choice? Broccoli, mushrooms and green pepper

What do you like to put on your toast?
my Grandma Kidd's homemade applebutter. Total comfort food

What is your favorite type of gum? Original Trident (blue pack)

Number of contacts in your cell phone?
Don't have time to count right now but its not 163 You have to be pretty special to make it in my cell phone :)

Number of contacts in your e-mail address book?
I have no idea I know its over 200 for the Program but my personal maybe 20 max

What is your wallpaper on your computer? George on the sailboat in Boston is the screensaver on my laptop.

What is your screensaver on your computer? "Patience is the key to success" My daddy tells me that all the time

Are there naked pictures saved on your computer? Naked photos? Maybe. Maybe not. :)

How many land line phones do you have in your house? Zero


How many televisions are in your house? Zero

What kitchen appliance do you use the most? Ice maker

What is the format of the radio station you listen to the most? 107.3 FM

What do you consider to be your best physical attribute? My hair or eyes

Are you right handed or left handed? Right but I can sign with both hands

Do you like your smile? Teeth... no. Smile... sure.

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Wisdom Teeth

Would you like to? Yep.

Do you prefer to read when you go to the bathroom?
No.

Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
That's a tough one.

When was the last time you had a cavity?
Long time ago.

What is the heaviest item you lift regularly?
Weights

Have you ever been knocked unconscious? No but I used to try to make myself pass out. Never worked

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Never. Goonies never say die.

If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
I really like my name. I would never want to change it. Its has a cool meaning.

How do you express your artistic side?
Depends on my mood

What color do you think you look best in?
blue

How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison? I never want to find out.

Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
motor oil

If we weren't bound by society's conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at?
This is gross but everyone knows how much I love Jerry anyway. I would make a pass at my Uncle.

How often do you go to church?
Every single Sunday

Have you ever saved someone's life? I don't think so

Has someone ever saved yours? Many times

Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000? Nope

Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? On the cheek? Sure

Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
My grandma always wanted me to be a hand model. I wouldn't want to spoil her dream.

Would you never blog again for $50,000? Perhaps

Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
Totally naked? I think I would do topless but as small as I am no one would pay me to do that.

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? What is it with the money questions?

Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5,000? No. I really like my hair

Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000? I don't even own a tv

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments