If I Wasn't Celibate...


and we are talking WAY celibate; no dating, hand-holding, kissing or making-out with a man in almost ONE-YEAR! Yep, just call me CELIBATE SUZY because that's what I am.
What's even more depressing is the end to my hiatus is nowhere in sight. Light at the end of my tunnel? No. We're not even close.
The positive side, yes, I believe there actually is one, is the strange cravings and scary mood swings I've been experiencing this week can only mean one thing! See, that's the best part about living a chaste life. You never have pregnancy scares.
So order me another SMALL Blizzard and pass me another biscuit from Popeye's because this girl's only eating for ONE!

posted under |

2 comments:

Unknown said...

well i feel a little strange posting this here wish you the best. I noticed that you are a Historical architect. I do historical restor ation and I have started a blog covering my work. Please take a few monuments and check it out. You will be able to follow my work on the Harris county Courthouse as well as other projects I will be working on
You can get to it at http://matthewhenson.blogspot.com
You realy do sound interesting.

Desiree' said...

You are SO funny. How long will you be in UT? Maybe we could set you up with someone and see what happens. What do you think? You have to do some dating in the land of plenty. :)
Way to look on the positive side, ps! :) Love you. Can't wait to see you!

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments