Deep Thoughts

There is a hill on my Dad's farm I have designated as my thinking place. Every evening around 7pm I hike "my" hill. I sit and ponder the important questions of life, i.e. what does my life mean? Where am I going? What's my purpose? Am I doing what I was intended to do?
I don't think I have ever received a single answer to these questions but yesterday I did have an epiphany regarding male names I find acceptable for a future romantic partner.
I have already discussed this with Stephanie, however, I am curious to know if others have experienced similar thoughts or if I have totally lost my mind.
MY LIST OF ACCEPTABLE MALE NAMES...
Andrew-Every Andrew, Andy or Drew I have met or dated has been wonderful.
Sam-Sleepless in Seattle, need I say more?
Elliott-Every Elliott I know is intelligent and successful. It was also my Mother's maiden name.
Dan- I know a lot of good men named Dan. Also, Daniel Pearl is one of my heroes.
David- Never dated a David but I love David in the Old Testament because of his loyalty and humility.
Paul-I went out with a Paul at BYU. Not only was he handsome but very well-mannered
George-There are so many amazing men named George. I can't remember every meeting a George I didn't like.
Levi-I love Jewish men and this is one of the hottest Jewish names ever!
Palmer-I love Jimmy Palmer on NCIS. I know it's silly but I love it when they refer to him as Palmer instead of his first name, Jimmy.
Greene- Family name
Grey-Images of an academic in tweed, a bowtie and glasses come to mind. Sexy!
Graham-English bloke with scruffy hair, five o'clock shadow and a JCrew wardrobe. What more could a girl ask for?

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments