Damn pets.

Today I washed and vacuumed my car until it was all shiny and pretty. It will most likely not be this way again until after the thaw in March. I was so proud of how nice it was. I tucked the chocolates from the car wash into my purse and ran the rest of my errands.

Went into the supermarket, bought all kinds of healthful foods and came back to my car.

The dog had emptied the contents of my purse, which is of a significant size, all over the interior of the car in the quest for the chocolate he was licking up from my seat where he had clearly ground some in. He had foil hanging from his mouth so I know he'll be ill tonight.

I came home to see the cat. I approached my overstuffed chair to throw myself in because of my frustration with the dog. Then I noticed that the cat had filled the chair with the soil from the plant next to the chair. ALL of the soil and all of the greenery.

Both, you'll be proud to know, are still alive. I know because they are crying at me from the bathroom where they will remain locked for the rest of their lives.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments