What the?

Jennifer Zdon- The Times-Picayune
My mind has never associated NOLA with snow. When I moved to the Gulf in May I never dreamed I would see snow this winter. In fact, I have often bragged about enjoying a mild winter compared to Steph who lives in Montana or my other girlfriends who live in Washington. However, this morning the office was buzzing with excitement.
"Did you know it's snowing in New Orleans?!" was the question on everyones' lips followed by "Do you think they will let us go early?" Unfortunately, the answer to the latter question was no.
Although I dislike winter weather, I must concede, snowfall in NOLA is a beautiful site.

posted under |

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

We finally got snow too!! I can't believe *you* got snow before *I* did! The world is crazy!

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments