More for Modesty?

Do women, LDS or otherwise, have difficulty finding modest, fashionable nightgowns? I do. In fact, its a challenge I have come to dread. I often wear my nightgown until its thin or ratty, sometimes both, in order to postpone the search for a replacement.
Not only are modest, fashionable nightgowns almost impossible to find, they are significantly more expensive than other sleepwear.
I purchased the nightgown above from the website HerRoom. I have never purchased anything from this website before and hope to have a positive experience.
I am interested to know if anyone has information for vendors or boutiques that carry modest, fashionable nightgowns. If so, please share.

posted under |

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karen Neuburger, Miss Elaine, Erika...I can always find modest nightwear.
I am Catholic and my best friend is a nun. Neither of us have any problem finding nightwear. Or maybe we are less fashionable than you are!

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments