And we WIN!!!!



I'm so excited! Alex scored two goals and I aquired my first official "I love Alex! #8" t-shirt. Fun night for all. Boyd filled in for Sarina with Rae and we had a blast! Turns our Karl's roomie Scott is a bunch of fun! I love Gwen for getting us these tickets! There were some tense moments at the very end of the game but all in all we did well. I read a prediction that we wouldn't win more than 25 games this season. I don't agree. I think we're young and I don't expect to have a killer season but I think we'll be solid. Looks like, in our insanity, Gwen and I will be going with Amber to another game on Friday! I wish they had cheap seats for football! Ok. That is the end of my exclamation extravaganza!!! GO CAPS!!!!

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments