Teenagers.

So, I'm sitting here in this little coffee shop tonight studying and suddenly there are teenagers. They come in droves, you know. Tonight I seem to have encountered the intellectual teenage crowd. They are all attempting to speak HS Sophomore level French to each other. I can't help but wonder if I did this at that age. I know that we went to coffee shops and pretended to be sophisticated. We spent hours sipping hot chocolate (or lattes for my friends) discussion our HS views of the universe. It was truly astounding that people didn't just shoot us out of sheer annoyance. I'm pondering the necessity of these few. Perhaps they are expendable. :) That counts as an adventure, right?

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments