I love hockey!!!


Boo is so much the more responsible person in this relationship!! lol. I decided to blow off another night that I should have been cleaning my room and go to ANOTHER hockey game w/ Gwen. It turned out very well. :) We were standing in line and two guys approaced us, asking if we were looking for tickets. We hesistated and then one of them said, "We just have extra tickets that we didn't want to waste and you are welcome to them." We decided, "Why not?". Turns out the tickets were for center ice, club level! So good! And, much to Gwens delight, Forsberg dressed for the Flyers. Great game. We ended up going all the way into sudden death shoot out and then lost to the Flyers 7-6. Hot, hot game! I can't wait until you are all as addicted as I'm getting. Home opener Wednesday night here we come!!!

posted under |

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
erinannie said...

Did you know you can stop spam postings like those above me? Although I do appreciate the info on pitbull breaders and ink cartridges.

Stephanie said...

You know, I'd block them but they turn out to be so much fun! I never cease to be amazed at the conten to people's pages. Maybe one day I'll get bored and block them. lol. Thanks for the real comment Erin! I love that we have one reader!!! Yahooo

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments