Five Quirks

Five Quirks
My apologies. This should have been part of the last blog.
1) I hate being distracted during a movie or while reading a book. For me movies/books are vehicles of escapism. 'Nough said!
2) Ben used to say I had a nightly ritual. Although I won't go into details, I would classify it as a quirk.
3) I use sound to express my emotions. For instance, when I am cold I will squeal. When I am excited I will squeak. When I want to provoke my mom or anyone else I turn around and while jumping up and down spank my butt.
4) I love giving people nicknames. For example, people in my home branch are known as Leprechaun Prince, Opera Lady, Marijuana Man, Micro Chip, Peach Fuzz, Leader, etc.
5) My brother and I used to create our own words and attach meanings to them. This, I have read, is a sign of genius. Glad someone recognizes it. Banggot, Luttenbay were common phrases in our childhood home. We also like to substitute letters in words, i.e. ZuZu becomes simply Boo. Mary becomes Bear. Babe becomes sabes. Follow? Good.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments