Our First Anniversary!!

Boo and I have now been together one year! January 16, 2005 I picked up a freezing girl from Atlanta at the metro, took her to church with me and that was the beginning of a beautiful friendship! So, last night we celebrated in a traditional manner--dinner and a movie.

The movie wan't as typical. We went to the new Joseph Smith movie at the Visitors Center. (Her choice but I'm not sorry that I went.) Dinner was at the Old Ebbit Grill. It's officially my new favorite. I ate there with Jamie a couple of weeks ago but it was better w/ Boo! I had crabcakes. She had salad. We decided that Gwen and Rae need to eat there with us next.

So, y'all. I'd say to wish us Happy Anniversay but just think happy thoughts. We'll hear them and we're appreciative!

Long live RAGS!!

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments