Dear Boo

I know we never blog anymore. Sorry about that. On the up side, I'm blogging today!
I just want to tell you "Happy Birthday!" Thank you for being in my life. I was talking to Alisa this morning about her new friend. She was really surprised that two girls so different seem to be destined for a great friendship--and I knew exactly how she felt.

From the first moments with the bathroom fans to sleeping with you in Kentucky, my love you for you has only altered to grow. You're my constant, my rock. I love you more than I can say and I hope you have a perfect, happy birthday. Even if I'm here and you're there.

If you get bored, just get out the hammer.

posted under |

3 comments:

lisapants said...

Happy Birthday Amber! I wish I could give you a BIG HUG. You'll just have to wrap your arms around yourself and squeeze really tightly. That's from me to you!

Rae said...

Boo.....

I hope you had a great Birthday. I am so glad I got to see you this weekend!

Boo said...

Baby Rae-
I am so glad we were able to spend time together this weekend. It was almost like old times. The only thing I regret is that we couldn't plan another activity for the next day or the day after like we used to do when we all lived in DC.

Lisa Lisa-
I love you too. I am not sure hugging myself will have the same affect but I appreciate the thought just the same. You are a beautiful person and I am so blessed to have you in my life. Take care of that baby! He's a cutie.

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments