The sorting, but without the cool hat.

Amber and I have heard lots recently about how quiet things have been here. I know she won't mind me speaking a gentle apology to our friends.

I was sitting here at my desk today thinking about how much time I have to think right now. I know, I hear it. It's the first sign of hermitage. Don't worry. We're not truly at risk of my adoration for all things social ceasing.

Anyway, I'm getting off track. What I'm trying to say is that with sufficient time to pause and think, you start sorting through stuff. I think both Amber and I are doing that now. We're sorting through what we want next, how to deal with the decision of the past and all that's associated with those. While it's noisy in my head, I'm surprised by how much I enjoy the quiet of my life here and how much it's showing me about my true colors.

In any case, please excuse our lack of outer expression for a bit. We'll be back in force eventually. In the mean time, go kiss a hot boy as a tribute to us.

posted under |

1 comments:

- Tristin - said...

Great post Steph! Take ALL the time you need! Your CAPTIVE audience will be waiting... In the meantime-I'm gonna go look up the word HERMITAGE!!! HA! ...WHY are we such good friends!?

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments