Mmmmm. Wind.

I'm sure that by the time I die I will have devoted more words to my love of wind than even, say, love of my mother.

Today was a humid day for Montana and I spent it prepping my tiny yard for new grass seed. Why am I working on improving a rental property? Just cause. It's something to fill my days with. Soon the childrens will go back into college and someone will need a waitress and that's how I'll support myself until I finish this damn degree. Until then, the hours stretch on. So I work on the yard to keep myself from running into the nearest bar and screaming, "Please! Physical affection! I'll pay you!"

But I digress.

The air was still as I worked today and I just thought about how good it would feel if there were a breeze. Tonight I was rewarded with a huge thunder storm. I love mobile air. And my Mom.

posted under , , , |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments