As Promised

Since outgrowing my Dusty Rose bike, which I loved and rode constantly until I entered middle school, I have wanted a beach cruiser. Last month, a few days prior to Kelli and Joy's visit I perused the selection at a local bike shop. Although there were several bikes I loved, in the end, I decided on the very feminine yellow bike with a dainty red tulip chain. (Thanks Jeff for your patience! You were a sweetheart.) It is everything I have ever wanted in a bike, minus the basket, which will come later, with Jeff's help, of course.
Due to construction on Beach Boulevard, I ride in the cemetery adjacent to my condo complex. Some may find this a little morbid but any historian will immediately recall that cemeteries were originally designed for recreational purposes and my decision to ride through a cemetery, which is really just a garden with headstones, is not strange at all. In fact, there are few places in the surrounding area that have a collection of mature oak trees that provide shade like "my" cemetery does. With the large oaks and the view of the Gulf opposite of Beach Boulevard it's the perfect spot.
Because I am positive my father will read this sooner or later, let me assure you, I never ride unsupervised. Jennifer, our security guard, insists that I only ride where she can see me and that I only do so the evenings she is on duty. I am perfectly safe and sensible about the whole thing and there is nothing to worry about Daddy.
Don't you love my bike?


posted under |

6 comments:

lisapants said...

I love it! You are adorable!!

erinannie said...

I LOVE the dress and the bike. I may have to go and copy you completely. I am coveting you greatly!

Joy said...

I love it! I love that you ride in your cemetary. Seriously, I want to come back and visit your bike (and you too of course).

Boo said...

Sherpa-
You are welcome to visit me and my bike anytime. I had a great time with you and Kelli and would love to have you back. :)
Erin-
Thank you for the compliments. The Electra bikes are amazing and come in all different colors and patterns. I would wait until the 2009s come out before buying a bike similar to mine.
Lisa-
I love you and thank you for the compliment.

Anonymous said...

帳號的設計 要有什麼經驗
發問者: Hokkiao ( 實習生 5 級)
發問時間: 2008-10-07 06:59:19 ( 還有 1 天發問到期 )
解答贈點: 20 ( 共有 0 人贊助 )
回答:
2 意見: 0
[ 檢舉 ]
zycxxcz1234.blogspot.com

方案 : 一ㄍ 【WRETCH】 categorization分類 TRANSFER->一ㄍ [BLOGSPOT] ID帳號

Anonymous said...

帳號的設計 要有什麼經驗
發問者: Hokkiao ( 實習生 5 級)
發問時間: 2008-10-07 06:59:19 ( 還有 1 天發問到期 )
解答贈點: 20 ( 共有 0 人贊助 )
回答:
2 意見: 0
[ 檢舉 ]
zycxxcz1234.blogspot.com

方案 : 一ㄍ 【WRETCH】 categorization分類 TRANSFER->一ㄍ [BLOGSPOT] ID帳號

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments