Happy Birthday to My Brother...

our Turkey Day baby. Twenty-eight years ago, while my Mother was preparing Thanksgiving dinner for Dad and I, Josh decided to join us. Mom insisted Dad run the unfinished turkey and I to the Godfrey's before taking her to the hospital. Dad tried to dissuade her, but my Mother was insistent, and anyone who knew my Mother, also knows she usually got what she wanted.
Sister Godfrey finished baking the turkey while Mom delivered hers. I know I don't relate the story quiet like my Mother did, but I couldn't let the day pass without sharing, briefly, how my brother came into this world. I love you Harry! I can't imagine what life would be like without you to share it with.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments