Six Months and Counting

On Wednesday, November 19th I celebrated my six month anniversary. When I left Washington in May I anticipated I would only be in Biloxi for three months. I was informed, upon accepting my deployment, that if my supervisor was pleased with my performance I would have the opportunity for an extension.
Three months passed and my contract was extended. Since then, our team has commenced the intensive survey of the first of seven counties we are committed to.
Although the duration of my contract is uncertain I have to admit I am grateful for the opportunity I've had to live and work in Mississippi. I look forward to spending another six months on the Coast, anticipating a Thanksgiving in Alabama, a Cajun Christmas and my first Mardi Gras in the Big Easy. No matter what the future holds I will never forget my time by the sea and the memories I've made here.

posted under |

3 comments:

Joy said...

Congratulations!!!

lisapants said...

I'm glad you like it there. It's always nice to like where you live.

Rae said...

Hey Girl I haven't had a chance to catch up on your blog in a while. I can't believe that it has been 6 months already.

BTW....I tagged you on my blog. :)

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments