Dear Andrea

Jason notified me last week of your passing. The obituary in the Richmond Register listed the following information:
Andrea Wong, age 30, (Andrea and I were born nine days apart) went to be with the Lord January 30th (exactly one year, to the day, that my Mother passed) following a brief respiratory illness.
Andrea received a B.S. in Psychology from EKU (my Mother also attended EKU) in 2000 where she graduated Magna Cum Laude, she also held an office in the Delta Zeta Sorority. (Prior to attending EKU, Andrea attended Foley Middle and Madison Southern High School where she was a cheerleader, member of the drama club and Homecoming Queen). She was a musical vocalist, photographer and avid golfer. (Andrea and I, in addition to cheering together, played on the same golf team). Andrea has touched the lives of many (including my own) with her warm personality and she will be greatly missed.
Funeral services will be Friday, February 6th, 2009 at 1:00 p.m. at Lakes Funeral Home (Berea, KY). Burial will be in the Berea Cemetery (my Mother is also interred here). Visitation will be Thursday, February 5th from 6pm-9pm at Lakes Funeral Home.
I am so sorry I will not be able to attend. I sent flowers but somehow its not enough. So many of our classmates are planning to attend your services. You were loved by so many. I hope you knew that. We have lost so many people from our class. I can't believe we are saying goodbye to you.
I am sorry I never thanked you for signing my Mother's online guestbook last year. It meant so much to me that you took the time to recognize my loss. If you see my Mother, give her a big hug for me. She will be happy to see you, I'm sure. I can't wait to see you again.
Love-
Amber

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments