Red Fish Grill

Friday night I had dinner at Ralph Brennan's Red Fish Grill on Bourbon Street in New Orleans. As the sign boasts, Red Fish has been voted the best seafood restaurant four years in a row, and for good reason. I had the best fish I have ever eaten in my life at this restaurant on Friday night.
I ordered the signature dish, the Red Fish. It was absolute perfection. The blend of spices and flavors made every bite delightful. I used to eat pizza every time I went to NOLA but I'm afraid after Friday my heart belongs on Bourbon at the Red Fish. It's just that good.
The atmosphere was fun. The manager, Brent Applewhite, was attentive to our every need and the service was spot on. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.
So, the next time you're in the Big Easy and looking for a bite to eat. Walk on over to Bourbon Street for a dining experience that is hard to beat. If its a Saturday afternoon, you just may see me there. Bon Appetit!


posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments