"I, too, know the love of a tacitern man."

I made Amber a solemn promise to blog more this month. As it turns out, I don't have much to blog. I do, however, want to bear my testimony to all of you that co-habitation with a flavor of romance without any true commitment is a bad, bad idea.

I've registered to take a huge test in just under two months. I've got 6 text books to go through and know pretty damn well before I take it. On the up side, I know some of the information already.

Next weekend I'm going to see Freezeout Lake for my March Trip. Then, the weekend after, I head to a conference in Boise, Idaho which may have to count for April. Unless, of course, I decide to start camping early.

All this to avoid eating the fourth box of Thin Mints. Damn those Girl Scouts.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments