Variety is a virtue. Or patience is. I can't keep my cousins straight.

Tonight I was hanging out at my brothers house talking about something our Mother did when my sister called in response to a Facebook post our other sister authored when my Grandma appeared on call waiting to listen to my niece make new noises. And I didn't think it was odd because most days are like that for me.

My family isn't really all that sane. We're not really all that 'same' either. As I get closer to the end of my education I'm faced with the strong possibility that I'll have to leave my beloved Montana and work elsewhere for a time. Had you asked me when I was 14 I would have slit my wrists at the idea of having this much family this close. At 31, however, it's difficult to imagine my life without the daily interaction.

So if you're 14 and you're thinking 'What a sicko.' I say until you, "Just you wait, kiddo."

posted under , |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments