Dear Dad-

I believe every serious cat farmer should have one of these by his side or under his feet. So, when would be a good time for us to get one? Because when Meg and I met this handsome fella we almost released him from bondage and piled him into the 300.
Isn't he adorable?
Dad, if we had a coon dog like this, I think we should name him Stonewall, Carter or maybe Happy after famous Kentuckian A.B. Happy Chandler. Something very Southern and noble-sounding. I also think Mary and Zu would love him and I have no doubt he would love the girls too. A dog like this would be a great companion; a worthy investment for a true agrarian.
You don't have to give me an answer today. Just think about it.
Love Your Devoted Daughter-
Amber

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments