I'm Not an Addict...


it's just a phase, I'll get over it, one day, but for now I am loving Ore Ida's Three Cheese Bagel Bites. They are perfect for someone like me who craves pizza but can not find a decent slice anywhere on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
My sister-in-law, Lauren, served these at my brother's surprise birthday party last November. Since then, I have been searching the frozen foods aisles of Rouses, Winn-Dixie, and Wal-Mart. I finally found them at Winn-Dixie.
Priced a little over $2 they are an inexpensive alternative to eating a pizza out or even ordering one in. If you are looking for a cheap, easy way to satisfy a pizza craving look no further than Ore Ida's Bagel Bites cause Ore Ida's Bagel Bites are all right.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments