Oh!


This afternoon, while standing in a check-out line at Winn-Dixie, I decided to purchase the February 2011 issue of O magazine. I have never purchased a copy of O before. NEVER. I normally thumb through the outdated editions lying around during pedicures or hair appointments, after perusing the latest edition of Cosmo, Elle, Glamour, Vogue, People, or even Southern Living. O never appealed to me as an age appropriate magazine for single, sophisticated thirty-somethings. However! This evening my curiosity got the better of me. Maybe its the new year, maybe its the full moon or perhaps its a sign I'm aging, who knows? But after reading through the February's issue of O, I have to admit, I really enjoyed the upbeat tone of the magazine's contents. Instead of focusing on dieting, exercise and sex, the O magazine focuses on healthy, holistic living minus the obsession with beauty, fashion and men. The articles are informative and thought provoking without being risque or edgy. O magazine is a welcome alternative to, well, the alternatives.
February may be the first issue I've purchased but I'm certain it will not be my last. Imagine that!

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments