How did I miss this?

This weekend BG and I discovered Arrested Development with the help of our dear friend Gwen! All I can say is--How in the world didn't I know about this show sooner?

I'm not great at keeping up on television trends in normal hours. Now if there was a change in the format of Talking Sex with Sue Johnson--look out my friends! I'd be running a campaign. So, really I'm not surprised that I missed it. I just feel denied the opportunity of seeing this amazing feat of comedy when the other 7 fans were watching it.

If you haven't seen the show and you enjoy dark, smart humor you MUST see it. We watched *mumbled* episodes the other night and it still wasn't enough!

End rave here.

posted under |

2 comments:

Joy said...

Because you didn't read my blog the whole time it was on?

;)

Sherpa, one of the 7 fans.

Boo said...

Did you know Beth watched this show too? We have the coolest friends ever.

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments