I Couldn't Resist


This photo was posted on my company's website yesterday and all over the office you could hear spontaneous "Oh my goodness..." and "He is so adorable," followed by giggling. It's true. I couldn't resist sharing. Looking into that baby face with those eyes just makes my heart melt like...chocolate. He's so little. I just want to scoop him up and pretend he's a real baby. If labs stayed that size forever I would adopt one in a second. I might get one someday anyway, especially if the pup looks like "Woody." Enjoy!

posted under |

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh he's cute! You're so right. Puppies should stay puppies.

I'll send Daisy right over to make you feel better.

Anonymous said...

How cute! Labs are so pretty and they are so friendly too. Before we got Alex, my mom, sister and I tried to convince my dad that we needed three chocolate labs so that we could name them Hershey, Chip, and Cocoa. :-)

Boo said...

No. I can't have an animal. I can barely take care of myself.
In response to Jacqueline: Those names would be perfect for chocolate labs.

Anonymous said...

Hola, Bond Girl, et al.

Your gifty arrived at my house the other day. Do you have time for lunch in the near future? Please advise.

Etc., etc.

Eve

Boo said...

Anonymous Eve-
I am so stoked you commented! Thanks so much for reading our blog.
Hope all is well. Will email you.

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments