Field Photo 4.19.2010

This afternoon we stopped by Sonic for their half-price "Happy Hour" drinks, which is awesome by the way. Large drinks are ninety-seven cents and served with doo-doo ice. You may be asking yourself, "does it get any better than this?" and the answer is, "yes, it does," because as I pulled into order my drink we, meaning Meg, Mandy, Hugh and I, noticed the dog beside us had sunglasses on. Jumping out of the car, I asked the owner's permission before snapping the photo. While doing so, I observed the sunglasses had been fashioned to fit the wide bridge of the dog's nose. As I shared my discovery with the team all I could think was "good dog; good owner."



posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments