Justified

This morning Meg and I were discussing last night's episode of Justified a tv drama which airs Tuesday evenings on the FX channel. Other than NCIS, I do not watch tv. However, a friend suggested we check out Justified because the story is set in Harlan County, Kentucky.

As I was telling Meg, the highlight of last night's show was when Raylan Givens, played by Timothy Olyphant, answers the door in a pair of jeans that sit a little low, kinda like the shorts he's wearing in the photo above. Just low enough to show off the "v." Ladies, you know what I'm talking about. This photo is nice but, believe me, it doesn't do Mr. Olyphant justice. I don't know what it was about him in that pair of jeans, shirtless, but ladies it totally justified the time I spent watching tv instead of reading or doing a million other worthwhile things.

And to justify posting this photo I'll say I'm doing it for Meg because she missed last night's episode and she won't understand my excitement unless she sees a photo, right? Just-i-fied.

posted under |

1 comments:

Unknown said...

yep. just put a tan on that body and he's perfect

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments