Damn Day.


So. V-day. I must admit that the first forty mins of the day were exceptional. Boo and I had great conversation. Imagine, if you will, us sitting with a dear friend who actually said to us, "Well, I am kind of dating him. In my mind." We pause and look at each other, then back at her as she continues, "You know, we've kissed. In my mind. It was ok."

Yeah. Singles have resorted to virtual dating via their MIND in order to have rewarding relationships. :)

So, then we went to see Something New which is a fantastic movie. After I dropped Boo off DC101 proved their love to me by playing Metallica. I was able to roll down the windows, turn up the heater and prepare myself for the hellish day awaiting.

As I said to Boo this morning, "If my brother is actually engaged we're going on a cross country spree filled with sex, drugs and Rock followed by the Grand Canyon."

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments