Edward

Only my coworkers and a few close friends know about the man in black (and khaki) named Edward. Edward is a thirty something Ukranian who alway delivers...my orders from Office Max. Shy and oh so strong, Edward "always enjoys seeing me." Although his confession seems sincere he has never asked me if I am seeing anyone or if I would like to go out. This wouldn't be so frustrating if I wasn't getting the signals that he's interested. For instance, he blushes everytime we talk. He also lingers for 5-10 mins after I sign for the delivery.
I have been vacilating for almost a year about whether I should address the situation and have only concluded that no matter what Edward needs to kiss me. He must do it before another year transpires and he must do it in the office or on campus. Otherwise all this sexual tension will continue to increase and we all know what happens when sexual tension is ignored. It transforms into this dibilatating frustration that eats away at your soul. Edward, a recent immigrant... well sort of recent, does not need this added misery. He has enough to worry about, i.e. learning english, realizing the American dream.
So ladies, and gents before the year is out Edward will kiss me. That is my prediction for 2006. What is it like to kiss a Ukranian? I'll keep you posted.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments