On a clear day...

I got to work early this morning, before the sun rose. That part is the "adventure" that makes it ok to use this blog. I realized how much I love the sunrise on Sept 12. I usually get to see it and this morning was as glorious as usual.

It's the first truly clear day since I've worked at my new company. I've discovered that you can see for miles. In fact, I can see the spires of the National Cathedral from where I am in VA. This is going to be a very good day.

*insert cheesy rendition of "Morning After" here*

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments