Sucker for Scooby


As my friends already know, I don't have a tv. I haven't had a tv the entire time I have been in graduate school; 32 months. When I tell my friends this they are like, "I could never live without a tv. How do you survive? Aren't you bored?"

One great thing about moving to the Halstead is the gym. Each machine has a built in tv screen and cable access. I never fail to take advantage of this opportunity to watch the boob tube.
I have a few standard channels memorized that I navigate during commercials. The premier channel is VH1, then CNN, Oh, AMC ESPN, and occasionally CMT. However, today Cartoon Network was playing Scooby Doo and I couldn't resist. One of my guilty pleasures, is Scooby Doo. I love Scooby Doo so much I would prefer to watch it over, I don't know, but a lot of programs. Seriously, everything about it is super groovy, from the music, to the ghosts/villains to the characters. I love the way Scooby and Shaggy always have the muchies because they are tokers, a fact not mentioned in the show, but nonetheless true. I love the chemistry between Daphne and Fred. Just get together already. I also love how the show totally hypes on stereotypes. So I guess, as the title suggests, I am a sucker for Scooby.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments