The Great Pumpkin


Halloween is almost here and in celebration of the great holiday, Jerry, Corey and I attended Claudio & Sandra's Pumpkin Chunkin' party at their lovely home near Wolftrap. Although there were some amazing pumpkins I believe Corey's carving took top prize, making it the greatest pumpkin of the evening. I got a photo with the artist however, I vowed I would not post it on the blog unless I received permission first; see I really am a nice person. Posted below are a few of the others from this evening.
Giogio outfitting her pumpkin with a toupee.
A wall of master pumpkins.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments