99 Days...

are all that remain in the countdown to graduation.
"What's that you say? Is that the White House?"
To which my response would be, "Affirmative. That is indeed the White House and those chairs you see were for last year's commencement ceremony."
One of the benefits, and there are many, of graduating from The George Washington University, lest anyone confuse it with Georgetown, is sitting on the Mall with the sun glaring down on you in May, listening to a speaker (last year it was George and Barbara Bush) offer counsel about surviving in the big bad world.
The one thing I personally look forward to is wearing my new dress I specifically bought for this occasion.
I have been discussing how I am going to personally celebrate this achievement with Steph and Kim. I think Captain Pell's may be in the plans, in addition to, the Monumental Celebration at Union Station. Man, I love living in DC! However, if I have to move in June I think spending an evening dancing in Union Station would be the perfect culmination of my time in Washington.
This is one adventure I can't wait to complete.

posted under |

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm so proud!! I love it! I can't wait for Capt. Pells! Hammers, crabs and chicks. That whole night is just going to ROCK!!

Rae said...

You are amazing, I am so proud of you!! I am so excited...I can't wait to be there to celebrate with you!

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments