Music

Have you ever noticed that waves of emotion come unbidden to smash you on the beach of reality when you least expect them? For me, that happens only with music. At times in my life I know I should cry but I can't seem to start, I find the saddest song I can think of and listen to it over and over again. I find that there are some that make me think of my childhood. Some make me think of lost lovers and friends. Often I find songs that speak to me about the roads I've chosen not to take in life. Frequently they are just songs that speak to general saddness.

I find that if I stay too long in these minor chorded mirrors I lose touch. So, generally, I listen to one or two. Cry. And then I have to get up and do something else with my life. And that's when these guys come in handy.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments