Grandma's Birthday

Since I wasn't able to attend Grandma's birthday, Dad made sure my Aunt Evelyn emailed a few pictures to me. I decided to post my favorites. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

My dad decided to throw a country-themed birthday party for grandma. Last year dad bought fishing hats for all the men to wear. This year he had Ms. Francis sew bonnets for all the women. Ms. Francis made a matching apron for my grandma to set her apart from her daughters. Dad was so pleased with how cute she looked in her bonnet and apron that's practically all he talked about. I agree and had to post the photo.
In this photo my dad is sporting overalls, something I have NEVER seen him wear before, although he has often talked about it. I love men in overalls. I don't know why I just do. Men in overalls with glasses sends me over the top. LOVE IT!
Although he is only 5'10" he looks tall standing next to my grandma, who's is a shorty like me. I also love that my dad is wearing his Crocs that I got him for Christmas two years ago. Good job Dad! I am so proud of you!

posted under |

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Those are some AWESOME overalls! I love it!! Dang it! We need to go there!

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments