Why I Love Visiting Teaching...

In my last post I mentioned my Visiting Teachers, Christy Campbell and Sundee Hancock invited Sarina and I over for Sunday dinner and to celebrate my birthday. Never one to pass up a photo op, I decided to take a few pictures of the feast they prepared.
A photo of my dinner plate. When I mentioned I had an affinity for sweet potato casserole, Jesse dished me a generous portion. Hmmm...sweet potatoes. As the photo demonstrates we had pork tenderloin, summer squash and zucchini and french bread with a choice of brie or homemade jam.
Following dinner Christy stuck a candle in the leftover brie and everyone sang "Happy Birthday." I can honestly say this was the best birthday I have ever had! So many surprises.


Sundee baked two homemade apple pies for dessert. They were amazing!! As you can see, not only is she gorgeous but talented too.





posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments