August Twenty-Fourth

Yesterday I finally received my diploma in the mail, making the conference of my MA degree official. Needless to say, I was grateful. I would have received my diploma in June but it was sent to my Georgia address. I have no idea what happened to the first copy but Jackie at Graduation Services was kind enough to order me a second.
Isn't is beautiful? I love that it reads, "Amber Erin Kidd and Master of Arts" in bold type. There were so many nights I contemplated quitting, giving up, going home. My friends and God's mercy are the only things that saved me. For me, graduation was nothing shy of a miracle and even now when I reflect on everything that occurred during those two years I marvel that I survived. Now if I could only find employment in my field and a place to settle down, I would be set.


posted under |

1 comments:

The Keeffers said...

Congrats!! it is beautiful and sophisticated. 80)

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments