Recent Addition to the Ritual

Two weeks ago I decided to add the application of Old Spice deodorant to my morning and evening rituals. Not only does it smell fantastic, coupled with a light application of Dry Idea Powder Fresh, BO doesn't stand a chance. Thanks to Victoria, from whom I adopted the habit, I now have two sticks; one that I purchased (the Pure Sport scent) and the second she purchased (the Aqua Reef scent).
Now I can drift off to sleep deeply inhaling Old Spice which tends to induce dreams of tall, rugged, shirt-less men whose only object, during the course of my dreams, of course, is to please me. Ladies, if you're single and looking to enhance your nocturnal reverie, then a light under-arm application of Old Spice, before bed, might be for you.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments