Friday Surprise

On Friday I walked into work to find Bond waiting at my desk, and not just one Bond but seven Bonds! Steve, one of my co-workers, has these cards that he places in a "card holder" for lack of a better word. These cards have brief messages, exactly like those on the cards above, that explain his absence.
Everyone in the office, until Friday, coveted Steve's cards. So, for Christmas, Steve created a set for each person in our department. As you can see they were fashioned to appeal to our interests.
I can't think of anyone I would prefer gazing at during the workday, except Indiana Jones, and I already have a nice sized photo of him located behind my phone. With the addition of James my cubicle haven is complete. Thanks Steve and Rhonda Lulu for giving me one of the best Christmas presents yet!

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments