Christmas in Kentucky 2007

Besides receiving a GPS unit for the Big V, which I still haven't used, I got the cutest pair of pj's for Christmas from Lauren who also bought a pair for herself and my Mom. We had hoped to get a photo of the three of us wearing them but my Mom was unable to make it down for Christmas dinner. Instead Lauren and I took a photo together before watching The Royal Tenenbaums with Josh who was shocked and amazed I still had not seen it. Can I just say Luke Wilson in that movie is so fine?!
Photo disclaimer: Notice how my bangs are parted like a curtain? That's what Amber's hair looks like when her bangs are too long and she has just showered. Take a good look because it's the last time you will see a photo like this posted anywhere on this blog. HA!
Lauren and Josh's kitchen. I wasn't sure what to expect when I heard they painted the cabinets turquoise but with the black appliances I think it looks sharp. Turquoise was also one of their wedding colors.


One thing I love about Josh is he doesn't care about what other people think. He's all about keeping it real and for the past three years that is what I have tried to do; keep it real. If Josh feels like wearing three Swatches on one wrist, he does. If he feels like burping really loud in public, he does. If he doesn't feel like fixing his hair he doesn't. He just does what he wants to do and Lauren is totally OK with that, which amazes us all. That's one thing I love about their relationship. They accept each other just as they are.

Although I missed seeing Mary and Zu, they were with Mom who I also did not see, I did spend time with Chef and Jingles. Chef is so big and she was acting big the entire time I was there.

Jing who we often call Le Corey was also acting big by getting his toy out of the stocking all by himself. He loves going outside to watch the cows that graze in the field just behind Lauren and Josh's house.

Every time I fly home I have to eat at Papaleno's; the greatest pizza on the planet. This guy has been working at Papaleno's since I was a girl or so it seems, and is always there tossing pizza. He is so talented I could sit and watch him for hours. OK, maybe I am exaggerating but I was so impressed with his mad skills that I had to capture it to share.

Impressive, no? Wouldn't you like to visit Amber in Kentucky so you can eat at Papaleno's too?









posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments