My Trip to Utah

Wednesday, December 19th, 2007 I flew to Salt Lake City for my friend, Desiree's, sealing to Chuck Syme. While I was sitting in DCA I ran into Mei Li and Meg from Langley. It was terrific! Ben Blaylock was also there and a few people that I recognized but whose names escape me. All I can say about the flight is I don't think I will ever have a flight like that one again. Nor, will I ever sit next to a man quiet like "the Colonel" again.
Although it was dark when I arrived I could still see the snow covered mountains; one of the only reasons I would ever re-locate to the Beehive state.

This is Desiree's Christmas tree. Isn't it lovely? I love white lights on trees during the holidays. Actually, come to think of it, I love white lights all year long. So romantic.

This is Desiree cleaning her Temple shoes while we discussed "the honeymoon." She is so cute! Chuck is the luckiest man ever!




posted under |

2 comments:

Joy said...

Ah, three of my fave people in one shot. Very nice.

Boo said...

I love you too Sherpa! Thanks for commenting. I love it when you do.

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments