Congratulations to...

Ms. April Fisher and her fiancee Nathan Alexander who are engaged to be married on May 3, 2008. The couple will be sealed in the San Diego temple, which is where Ms. April hails from.
The couple met at BYU Hawaii where April was studying Hospitality Management and is scheduled to graduate this Spring, I believe.
April and her sister Leah were my roommates at the Windgate apartments in Provo, during my fourth year at BYU. I had just returned from serving a mission on Temple Square when I moved into an apartment with three, young, beautiful, intelligent, talented, thin, blondes who totally welcomed me. The year I lived with April, Leah and Jamie was my best year at BYU hands-down. We would often stay up late and croon to "At Last" by Etta James while we danced around the apartment. April has the voice of an angel and we made plans for her to sing at my reception. Isn't that a scream?! Now she is engaged and unfortunately single, tone-deaf Amber can not return the favor. I can and absolutely will cry at her wedding though. I am such a blubberbutt when it comes to weddings. I always cry. Always.
Anyway, here's to my dolly girl and starting 2008 off with excellent news! Congratulations to you both!

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments