Lucky Me? Three for Three

The Wildcats defeated FSU (35-28) on New Year's Eve in the Music Bowl, a win UK desperately needed because their basketball team is having a challenging year, to put it kindly.
Then last night, the DAWGS, defeated Hawaii (41-10 ouch!) in the Sugar Bowl starting the New Year off right. As Ron says, you can't have a S-UGA-R Bowl without UGA, so it is only fitting they won.

Even BYU defeated UCLA 17-16, the third team I was rooting for. Never in my short life history have all my bowl picks won. A rare occurrence indeed. Could 2008 be my year or is my ability to choose winning teams improving?

Either way, congratulations to the CATS, DAWGS and COUGS! I hope the 2008 season is as successful, if not more so, than the last.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments