I love quizzes that get it right!!












Benedick

Hark, Ye scored 62!

You are Benedick from Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing! Wryly sarcastic, but with a warm and loving heart, you look for love and happen to find it.. normally in the most unlikely of places.

You consistently need to assure yourself that you are not falling prey to love.. but everyone (including yourself) knows that you are.
















My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on SC




Link: The Shakespearian Character Test written by LoudmouthLee on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test

posted under |

6 comments:

tara said...

um...given the fact that i have always wanted to marry benedick--always said beatrice and benedick is my perfect relationship, i'm a little creeped out right now.

Rae said...

Lol! Fits you pretty well!

Boo said...

I love Benedick too. I admire Beatrice and have always wanted to have wit like she does. Like her, I am afraid it will take a miracle to find a man equal to the task of being my companion.
Here's to finding love in unlikely places.

Stephanie said...

Unlikely places? Like a dumpster or Thailand? ;)

Boo said...

Hell, who cares? If its true love, that's all that matters.

Gwen Lafleur said...

Hmm. I was Hamlet. I don't really mind being Hamlet, but I don't like the explanation - I don't think that it really fits me. Overthinking and taking forever to make a decision doesn't fit, ya know? I mean, no arguments on the ocassional overthinking (duh. i'm a girl), but I don't think anyone could ever accuse me of taking forever to make decisions. LOL. In any case, quizzes are always fun :D

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments