A Dream is a Wish...

your heart makes, when you're fast asleep. In dreams you can loose your heartache. Whatever you wish for will be. Have faith in your dreams and someday. Your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving. If you keep on believing. The dreams that you wish will come true."
Yes, I know the lyrics by heart. Some of the words may be wrong but this is how I remember them. I have always loved the song Cinderella sings as she gazes longingly toward the castle from her bedroom window. Some may think its cheesy. Others may say its naive. I say its inspirational and uplifting.
Whenever I get discouraged I think of this song. Whenever I'm doing chores and feel like Cinderella I sing this song.
On February 15, 1950 Disney introduced Cinderella to the world. Although Aurora will always be my favorite I can't see Cinderella without thinking of my cousin's daughter, Rylee Grace, who loves Cinderella. With blonde hair and blue eyes, Rylee Grace is just as pretty as the Disney princess.
Happy 61st to Cinderella! May you continue to inspire the hearts of girls and women everywhere...to dream.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments