Pleasantly Surprised...

was I, to see Tommy Hilfiger's new ads sporting Basset Hounds especially now that we have Neville. I'm not sure why, it just makes me feel like owning a Basset Hound is more fashionable, more En Vogue. I suppose, technically, Neville is Dad's but I'd like to think of him more as the family dog. Either way, the Basset Hounds in this advertisement are adorable. Neville would be right at home in a model's lap if he wasn't too busy trying to roll over so she could scratch his belly. I can see it now. Don't think Tommy's photographers would like that. Then again...

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments