Hangin' On...


by a tooth. That's what Dad is doing inside this giant gator mouth. The gator sits outside Souvenir City, a pink and green two-story building that occupies a portion of my view to the east. Although I have never been inside, I have been dying to get a photo taken inside the gator mouth.
Today, I asked Dad if he would mind. Luckily, he obliged. Its a good picture of him.
I'm also glad he was able to come down. The weather isn't as warm as I hoped it would be but the sun is shining and it was a lovely afternoon for a walk.
We strolled west along the beach to the old harbor before turning east for Souvenir City. Weather permitting we may walk again tomorrow. Either way, I am looking forward to an enjoyable week with some great company.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments