Also From the Weekend

Saturday night I attended the annual Langley Talent/No Talent show. Although I have attended the Langley Singles ward for almost three years this was my first appearance at the Thanksgiving dinner and show. I was a little apprehensive at first but the concluding performance by the Olney Boys made the entire evening worthwhile.
This photo was taken after their performance, where I snagged a t-shirt. In true groupie-style I got each group member to sign my shirt. Some of my favorite signatures read, "Amber, you are so hot- Tim" or "I love you-Scott."
Since moving to Washington I have longed to see Teddy Roosevelt island. Sunday morning a friend drove me down and we walked around before church. It was lovely. The leaves were gorgeous and the foot traffic light. The perfect way to spend a Sunday morning. Since we had to rush back for church I was not able to take as many photos as I wanted. Thus, an additional trip is in order. Hopefully, there will be plenty of opportunities for many more.


posted under |

1 comments:

Joy said...

That shirt is awesome.

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments