Flashback Friday

Since Joshie turned 27 this week I decided to post a photo of us as kiddies for this week's Flashback Friday. Notice as children Joshie had blond hair and I had darker hair. The opposite is true today. Joshie's hair turned darker, like my dad's, when he hit puberty. I started highlighting my hair when I was a junior in high school. Before that, it was really blond on the ends and dark in the roots. It looks more natural, I often remark, highlighted than it does without the highlights, and it's true. Trust me!
So, there you have it. Another exciting insight into my life. Enjoy!

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

    In Loving Memory

    In Loving Memory

Our Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Steph&Boo. Make your own badge here.

About Us

Blog Archive

About Me


Recent Comments